AAI recruits the ATC Officers in India for Civil Aviation Management in India. Air Traffic Controllers are the masters of their respective air space and this comes with a huge responsibility. The selection procedure for JE-ATC, has Online-Test followed by Voice Test and Interview. Voice Test and Interviews are conducted on the same day after the document verification of the candidate.
Now coming to this particular post which aims at preparation for JE-ATC Interview. This article is a compilation of questions asked to candidates in the JE-ATC Interviews held in First phase (Feb-March 2016). I am sincerely thankful to the candidates who shared their experience and these questions so that all of you guys can get benefitted. Without their efforts Incomopedia could not have written this informative and helping post for people trying to be a part of this unique profession.
1. What are the duties of ATC OFFICERS other than guiding the aircraft?
2. What are various layers of atmosphere and in which layer aircraft fly? Why?
3. What are types of clouds? Which clouds are dangerous for aircraft?
4. How does aircraft come to know about bad weather en route?
5. What is status of Gagan? Some applications and advantages of Gagan?
6. What is Mach no.?
7. Which was fastest commercial aircraft in the world? Why was it grounded?
8. Why crude oil price is falling and which type of fuel is used in aircraft?
9. Should we go for privatisation of ATC?
10. What is your opinion about privatization of airports?
11. How does aircraft applies brakes?
12. Is there any reverse gear in aircraft?
13. Why cant aircraft reduces it’s speed say 20 kmps before landing so that it just lands and vacate the runway in a few seconds so that more aircraft can be accommodated?
14. What is bank angle?
15. What is aircraft stalling?
16. What are the Functions of AAI?
17. what functions do AAI have at privatised airports?
18. Are there any private ATC Officers in India?
19. What are the requirements for granting a Mini-Ratna status to a PSU?
20. As you are aware that ATC Officers are bound to stress…how will you manage such a stressful job?
21. Will you join Port Blair as your first posting place?
22. Describe the LED tv (will be there in Interview room) for two minutes.
23. What is ICAO?
24. Tell me about your home-town.
25. Why cant aircraft take off vertically just like a helicopter?
26. Difference between altitude, height and elevation.
27. Your project in B.Tech.
28. What is transducer?
29. What type of material is used to build an aircraft?
30. Name of 10 international airports in India.
31. Busiest airport in India and world in terms of aircraft movements.
32. Largest aircraft in the world : Cargo and Passenger.
33. Your strength and weakness.
34. your Hobbies.
35. How atc was done before satellite era?
36. India is in which time zone?
37. What is GMT and international date line?
38. Celsius and Fahrenheit conversion.
39. What are the roles and duties of an ATC officer?
40. Why capital of India was shifted from Kolkata to Delhi?
41. Why do you want to switch from current job to ATC?
42. When was nationalization of airlines done?
43. What is Stall speed??
Please share this post and like our page on facebook.