I have been doing short tasks on Microworkers since May, 2014 . I have got paid by Microworkers several time so I feel this is the right time to share my experience with you about this legitimate platform. This was not all that easy, I don’t receive PIN first and then I get blocked , No easy fix but somehow I managed and now able to help those who are looking for making money from Microworkers.
Here are some questions people often seek answers for before Joining Microworkers-
- What is Microworkers and how it works?
- Is it just another scam or a genuine site?
- How can I make money from Microworkers ?
- How much I can earn ?
- How to withdraw Money from Microworkers?
- Pros and Cons of Microworkers
Before answering these question I am gonna show you Payment Proof –
- Also Read- Rapidworkers Review with Payment proof
1. What is Microworkers and How it Works ?
Microworkers is a crowd sourcing website owned by Weblabcenter, Inc. It is very popular website and considered as the best alternative of Mturk. There are two kind of people at Microworkers –
- Employers – who post short tasks for employer . I mean they get their work done here and pay money whoever complete the task properly. For example if someone wants to get likes on his/her Facebook page then he can post a task about that and if any worker like his/her page then he get paid for that.
- Workers – who do the tasks . The workers are the people like me who complete the task and get paid for that.
This is an example task –
If I(worker) do this simple sign up task then employer will pay me the amount $0.08. So this is How microworkers works.
2. Is it just another scam or a genuine site?
Its a legitimate Website and they send payment twice a week. I have got paid several time and it takes no longer than 3 days to receive payment after withdrawal request. I have already posted Payment proof above. They have everything that make them genuine guys – such as a valid address and every other thing.
Weblabcenter has offices in Dallas, TX.
17311 Dallas Pwky, Ste 100
A lot of people are working with them. No doubt they are real. Here is the another proof that may satisfy you. You can match the dates of transaction in following picture with above payment proof.
3. How can I make money from Microworkers ?
Its pretty simple. There are a lot of tasks available which you can choose to complete according to your skills. Some of example tasks are –
- Search and click ,
- Sign-up ,
- Like Facebook,twitter page ,
- Comment/Like you tube video,
- Download android/iOS app and
- Write an article etc.
When you complete a task and submit the proof of completion , the employer reviews the task and if he is satisfied with your work then he pays and this is how you earn . You should accept only those tasks which you can complete comfortably . If they employer don’t rate/review the task with in 1 week , it will be automatically considered satisfied and you get paid.
You may also like – Top 10 ways to make money online
4. How much I can Earn ?
If you got a blog with high PR , you are member of many of forums , you got writing skills then you can easily earn around $170 per month . Normally if you are doing only signup jobs , click and search jobs and sometime app downloading jobs even then you will be able to earn $35 per month.
You don’t have tasks available to do all the time so you can’t work all the time . There are 2 terms “success rate” and “Temporary success rate” that also might limit your performance.
5. How to withdraw money from Microworkers ?
When you join the Microworkers they give you $1 . Now you need to earn $9 more for your first withdrawal. Thus when you accumulate $10 then you can place your withdrawal request. Now they will send a PIN to your address by post. It may take up to 21 days depending upon your location . You get your PIN and enter the PIN for verification and you get your money in your account with in 72 hours. This procedure was only for the First withdrawal. Once you submit the PIN you received , your withdrawal get activated and now they send PIN to your email for all the further withdrawal .
Currently they are paying through PayPal , DWolla and Moneybookers(skrill), Bank Transfer via Transpay and Payoneer(recently added).
How Microworkers PIN Looks Like ?
The PIN will be written on an A4 size white paper in a white envelope you will get delivered at your address by Post.
Not receiving PIN? NO worries. Get a fully activated Microworkers Account for just $15. Contact us only if you can afford it.
Note: There is a little change here. Actually it’s a good change. Now you don’t need a PIN in order to withdraw your money from Microworkers but you must choose Dwolla, Local Funds Transfer via Transpay or Payoneer as your withdrawal method. This means you will no longer be asked for a PIN verification in order to begin receiving your money.
6. Pros and Cons of Microworkers
Microworkers has several advantages over the other crowd sourcing site and some pros as well as.
- Their website looks professional and its real easy to navigate
- Quick start , no need to qualify any assessment/test
- They pay you $1 for just joining
- Free to join and multiple payment option including PayPal
- Pays better than other similar websites for most of tasks
- Easy to find jobs that match your skills
- Faster payment (twice a week)
- You don’t have a lot of jobs to do all the time
- Poor support
- First withdrawal may take a month
- Address verification procedure by PIN
- Success rate concept
You may also Like – Rapidworkers review with Payment proof
Microworkers has been very good to me and I would definitely recommend this to those who are new to web and want to earn some extra money . Microworkers is a legit site and everyone can join without any hesitation . The worst thing about microworkers is their address verification system by PIN. It may take weeks to months to receive PIN but once you get it , its should be real easy to earn money from this platform.
Microworkers Support Review – They usually reply with in 2-3 days in case we ask them general questions . If your query is related to blocked account then they might ignore. Then you may have to flood their inbox to get their attention. Microworkers is also very active on their facebook page. You can also post your problem there and can discuss with other Microworkers members . Overall in my experience , their support is just average.
I will soon write some other posts about Microworkers . Stay tuned .